Asked by Mr.Mo from USA | Aug. 21, 2010 15:00
About:China Visa

I want to visit a friend in China and the maximum time I have for travel is 34 days. I want to buy the tickets now for December -January. My passport will be here in a few weeks and then I can get my Visa. But what if my Visa only gets approved for 30 days? I'll be in rural China (North of Chengdu, in Gansu) and I most likely wont be near an office to get it extended while in China. What is the best method at this point?

Shorten my trip to 30 days 29 night? Do my normal trip of 34 days 33 nights? or just wait til I get a visa to buy place tickets, and hope the price doesn't increase?

Thanks for your help

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joe from China | Aug. 21, 2010 22:23
For tourist visa, most likely you will get one for 30 days. And my suggest is to shorten your trip to 30 days and 29 night. Or you can have a try to ask for a longer visa when you apply in Chinese embassy, with your clear travel plan. Make sure NOT to apply a visa 3 months early before your departure for it will not remain valid.
Related Questions:
How can I stay in china for 3 months on an L?
Asked by Charlotte from United Kingdom
| Jun. 05, 2013 02:27
I applied for a 6 months mutliple entry china L visa through a Hong Kong ag...
Asked by Mr.James from Malaysia
| Mar. 25, 2010 03:21
Visa extension. How am i able to extend it?
Asked by james from singapore
| Jun. 20, 2018 21:10
I will travel 34 days to China for volunteering to teach poor kids. So how...
Asked by zahra
| Dec. 29, 2013 19:58
hello sir/madam ,i have a invitation letter from my good friend regarding L...
Asked by Mr.nbgaha from BANGLADESH
| Jun. 14, 2009 22:16
Multiple entries for 2 years
Asked by Guest from USA
| Aug. 06, 2012 02:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)