Asked by Mr.sahil arora from indian | Aug. 21, 2010 08:41
About:Chinese Embassy in India

hi Iam Indian sahil arora , i want to apply for Chinese f(business visa, i had got my first business visa which was single entry(30 days entry) visa then again i got the same one single entry (30 days) , but now want to apply for multi-entry business visa for 1 year or more than that , is that be possible now , because previously i got to know that china is giving only single entry visa so please help me in this....

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Ethan | Aug. 22, 2010 01:40
Sorry sir, the visa types are finally decided by the visa officers not as your wish. But you may get more chance to get a longer and multi entries one if you can prove that you need go to China for many times this year, or you have been to China twice in the previous year.
Related Questions:
what i need to do to apply the working visa?how long it will take
Asked by agustini from vietnam
| Mar. 28, 2012 01:19
Visa to Qatar for an Indian passport holder in Hong Kong
Asked by Harsh Jhunjhunwala from India
| Mar. 14, 2016 22:08
iam got a employment visa for hong kong.Now iam in india.i want to bring my...
Asked by Mr.kaki from India
| Sep. 16, 2010 21:56
me sahil i am studying me just wa to go shanghai, china just for vacations....
Asked by Mr.sahil from india
| Jan. 25, 2010 22:49
Hong Kong Tourist visa for a indian working in malaysia
Asked by vinod from Malaysia
| Oct. 31, 2017 04:41
iam a indian citizen n i want to travel nepal and from there to shanghai wi...
Asked by shabaz from india
| Dec. 30, 2012 23:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)