Asked by Mr.Peyman from Belgium | Aug. 19, 2010 20:13
About:China Embassy in Belgium


I am Iranian who live and resident in Brussels. I still have my Iranian Passport but I have Belgian electronic ID as a resident and Professional work permit.
I am self employed person who import and export home and health care products so my company in Brussels, buy and purchase from different companies in china and Hong kong and the factories products for my company orders. I would like to go to canton fair 2010 for around 25 days and may during these days I like to go Hong Kong too and come back to fair again .

In the other hand with consideration my business , I prefer to have 12 mounths multyple Visa for china and Hong kong to be more flexible each time for my trips to go china and hong kong from Brussels, Dubai and even from Iran or come from Brussels to china and then from china to Iran for example as I trip there several times yearly , so by this way I can manage my trips easier .

is it possible to advice me how can I have a Multiple Visa to china and Hong Kong for example for one year or if is it difficult to have , so how you advice related to have which kind Visa to let me decide and manage my trips easier and more flexible .
and which documents you need and where I have to go for related process in Brussels .

Meanwhile which travel agency in Brussels you advice to be professional for business trip tours to canton china ,Hong kong too or I can manage trough internet or Brussels Chamber of commerce.

Hope to have your advices .

Thank you very much .

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles | Aug. 20, 2010 02:06
Mr.Peyman, Iran national need a visa to Hong Kong and a visa to Mainland, Hong Kong and Mainland China apply different exit & enter controls. It is almost impossible for you to get a multiple-entry tourist visa to Mainland China because you don't have house or immediate family relatives in Mainland China. It is possible for you to get a multiple-entry business visa to China but your supplier in China need to send the multiple-entry visa notification letter issued by authorized Chinese government office to you.

You'd better go to the Chinese embassy in Brussels to enquire the visa.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir/Madam I am iranian ,may i know some information about the macau...
Asked by Ms.sima from iran
| Jul. 19, 2009 22:33
Dear Mr John, I am a Romanian citizen with residence in Brussels. I'd li...
Asked by Ms.Adina Dumitrescu from Romania/Belgium
| Dec. 08, 2009 04:21
Dear Mr/Ms I am an Iranian student studying a postgraduate course in UK. T...
Asked by Ms.Sussan from Iran
| Oct. 07, 2010 03:19
Dear sir i am an Iranian businessman who just now visiting one of my relat...
Asked by Mr.farzin from malaysia
| Apr. 14, 2009 03:43
Sorry I am repeating the mail but I forgot to activate the reply to my mail...
Asked by Ms.Silvia Cecere from Belgium
| Jul. 21, 2009 21:17
dear sir/madam i am a divorced iranian man who live in Tehran and want t...
Asked by Mr.hossein sangtarash from Iran
| Apr. 11, 2010 01:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)