Asked by Mr.Suresh from UAE | Aug. 19, 2010 04:26
About:China Embassy in UAE

Dear Sir,
I am an Indian and working in Abu Dhabi. I would like to travel to hongkong for two days and then to Xiamen in China. If you can help me understand how to go about getting visa and travel . I am working for an ad agency in abu dhabi and we are going there to source some companies dealing with sports good for a client.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bruce | Aug. 20, 2010 03:35
You don't need a visa to Hong Kong because Indian citizens are exempt from a visa to Hk for up to 14 days. But you need to apply for China visa to Xiamen from China embassy in Abu Dhabi.
It is also possible for you to apply for a 3 days China visa on arrival at the entry ports of Xiamen. However, I advice you to get a visa in advance before entering Mainland China.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I am working as Manager in(Abu Dhabi) and wish to visit Hongkong,...
Asked by Jai from UAE
| May. 31, 2012 02:08
Sir,do I need a two way ticket !Abu Dhabi macau- Macau Abu Dhabi?
Asked by Marites dela cruz from Abu dhabi
| Jul. 04, 2017 04:36
Dear Sir/Madam I have Dubai Emirate residence but I work for the company b...
Asked by Mr.Mahmoud from UAE
| Sep. 07, 2009 21:33
Dear Sir, I am Sudanese national working in Abu Dhabi and I am going to t...
Asked by Mr.Hashim Ahmed from UAE
| Jun. 13, 2010 01:45
How i can get visit visa of hong kong in Abu Dhabi?
Asked by Muhammad Qaisar Javed from United Arab Emirates
| Jun. 18, 2011 03:25
Business visa requirments needed if I will apply my China visa in Abu Dhabi...
Asked by Qasiar from United Arab Emirates
| Jul. 11, 2011 23:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)