Asked by Ms.Sheryl from UAE | Aug. 19, 2010 02:54
About:Chinese Embassy in UAE

Hi, i am a Filipino citizen and currently working in Dubai, UAE. I want to travel in China for my leave holidays. Please help me what are the requirements/documents needed. What visa do i need and how to apply? Im planning to stay with my friend in China so i dont need to stay in hotel, is it possible?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Ivan | Aug. 20, 2010 03:27
you need to apply for tourist visa to China, first, you need to prepare the below documents:
1. Original passport
2. UAE resident visa valid for more than 6 months
3. Application Form
4. One passport photo
5. Copies of the data pages of your passport and UAE resident visa.
6. A No-objection letter from your company stating your position ,monthly or yearly salary;

it is possible for you to stay with your friend.
Related Questions:
I'm planning to go on vacation china for 15 days, do I need to get a chines...
Asked by Cathy from Dubai, uae
| Jun. 11, 2014 03:37
Hi, I am a Filipino and currently working in Dubai, UAE. I plan to visit an...
Asked by Ms.Charlie from UAE
| Nov. 09, 2010 21:17
I am filipino citizen currently and presently working and stay as resident ...
Asked by Ms.eva from dubai,uae
| Mar. 14, 2011 22:58
Visa Requrements
Asked by Deza from UAE
| Jan. 08, 2012 01:25
I'm a planning to undergo kidney treatment at Shijiazhung Kidney Disease Ho...
Asked by Al from Philippines
| Aug. 20, 2015 01:07
Hello i will visit china for 2 days then off to cambodia and vietnam.
Asked by Ckirsteen from united arab emirates
| Apr. 02, 2012 01:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)