Asked by Mr.gerard lamas from pointe, noire, republic du con | Aug. 17, 2010 08:15
About:China Embassy in Venezuela

hi i just want to inquire if i need a visa ging to Guangzhou, China because i need to go on September to meet my supplier and we are scheduled to buy new craine. am a french citizen working and living here in Pointe, Noire, Republic du Congo. kindly send me your answer thru the email add of my wife... (|alecs0409). thanks appreciate if you can answer me soon. more power.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Aug. 18, 2010 03:04
Mr.gerard lamas, yes, you need a visa to Guangzhou, China, your supplier needs to send you the below documents to you:
1. An invitation from CHINA with a copy of the business license
2. Visa notification letter from relevant authorities in China, such as Guangzhou Foreign Affairs Office, Guangzhou Bureau of Economy and Commerce.

Then you can apply for a Business Visa to China by provide the below 2 documents and your passport, one passport photo, one visa application form, the Congo residence permit and its copy.
Related Questions:
Visa for china if getting a private tour and not packages
Asked by Rea from Philippines
| Sep. 18, 2017 20:58
Hi, I just want to inquire. I want to visit Hong Kong for 5 days this c...
Asked by Ms.Hilaria Rabanes from Philippines
| Oct. 13, 2010 04:48
Dear sir/Madam: I would like to know what should I do to get there in Chin...
Asked by Ms.carol from Philippines
| Feb. 17, 2009 21:47
hi. i just want to inquire about the L Visa. i want to visit mainland chin...
Asked by Mr.charlie from philippines
| Oct. 04, 2010 08:42
Good Day! I just want to inquire, because I've learned that the Chinese ...
Asked by Mrs.Alice from Philippines
| Feb. 27, 2011 00:44
Travelling with my daughter. Is there a problem with us having a different ...
Asked by Farida from Philippines
| Sep. 18, 2011 22:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)