Asked by Mr.nikhil from India | Aug. 15, 2010 10:36
About:China Embassy in India

hi i got the admission in china i have admission letter and invitation leter but my father also want to go with me together so whats the procedure and which documents we have to take with us for applying visa presently we are in madhya pradesh india please tell me soon thank you very very much...........

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Isaal from China | Aug. 15, 2010 23:01
What type of China visa are you going to apply for? If it is a Working (z)visa, your father are qualified to apply a dependent visa accompanying your work visa. And he needs to provide related note, letter or visa notification issued by an authorized unit or documents proving his status as dependents. You can sbmit your applications to Chinese Visa Application Service Center in New Delhi
Related Questions:
Changing visa from Q to X
Asked by elly from Nepal
| Jun. 10, 2016 22:30
Pls am a ghanaian who got admission into a university in china an i have be...
Asked by Mr.big joe from ghana
| Aug. 12, 2009 20:23
how i can take a student visa for chines embassy in djabuti?
Asked by imraan from somalia
| Jun. 04, 2014 03:39
i am a student and i have got admission in china ,what are the requirements...
Asked by arfa
| Sep. 26, 2012 01:16
Hi I entered china with L visa. Now, I have got admission in university and...
Asked by Mrs.asma from pakistan
| Jul. 10, 2009 21:58
Do I need a Bank Statement when going to the Embassy to apply for a visa?
Asked by Thomas from Cameroon
| Jul. 12, 2014 01:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)