Asked by Ms.Santiago from Philippines | Aug. 15, 2010 05:56
About:China Tourist Visa

Sir, My sister married to a Chinese Singaporean and holding Permanent residence of Singapore, but stay in Penang Malaysia. We will be going to Shenzhen on October. Where can she apply Chinese Visa and what is the requirements? thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Elliott from China | Aug. 15, 2010 22:23
She can apply at Chinese Visa Application Service Center in Kuala Lumpur, the requirement:
1. Original passport remaining to be valid for at least six months from the date of application and with sufficient blank visa pages.
2. One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken passport photo stuck on it;
3.An applicant holding a passport other than Malaysian passport should provide the original and a copy of his or her permanent residence or work permit which should be valid for at least half a year (except for those who are visa or permit exempt for residing or working in the Malaysia).
Related Questions:
Application for a permanent residence visa
Asked by Tim from China
| Dec. 12, 2011 00:45
Hi. I recieved a L visa that's only valid for 30days with 1 entry.
Asked by Patrick from Namibia
| Nov. 01, 2016 21:01
Just married
Asked by Lance from China
| Apr. 19, 2018 22:12
if we get married would my visa and Residence Permit will still be renew by...
Asked by George from Ghana
| Nov. 25, 2011 02:02
Dear sir, I need some information for my sister who is getting married to ...
Asked by Mrs.Atif Rahman from USA
| Mar. 10, 2009 21:10
Tourist visa requirement for my sister.
Asked by Allan Quevedo from Philippines
| Oct. 10, 2014 02:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)