Asked by Mr.iqbal from India | Aug. 12, 2010 01:48
About:China Embassy in India

helloo sir...
i am from rajasthan india and now i want go china for a short visit for about 20 days before i dont go outside from india ...will you please tell me what douments are required and how is possiblity?
and if possible please give me a helpline number ,there i can talk and discuss about it ..

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Aug. 14, 2010 03:40
Rajasthan is under the consular districts of China embassy in New Delhi, you shall go to the Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC) to apply for China Tourist Visa, the detailed information of CVASC is listed above on this page.

the requirements are:
1. Application form:
2. Your passport valid for at least six months with at least 2 blank visa pages.
3. One recent passport size photograph.
4. One Passport photocopy.
5: Covering letter from your company or employer addressed to the visa office.
6. Photocopy of a confirmed return air ticket
7. proof of travel expenses
Related Questions:
helloo everyone. i want to know if the asian games Guangzhou are finishe...
Asked by Mr.ahmed from Kenya
| Dec. 06, 2010 21:56
Helloo, I want to know please if there is train from BEIJING (pek) to Gua...
Asked by Ms.Maya from Israel
| Dec. 29, 2008 00:09
asalam h helloo hi Mr.Adimuslim....can u give me addres of Tarim muslim re...
Mr.JOE_ZUL from Brunei Darussalam
| Jun. 12, 2010 22:31
helloo i m a student planning to visit ice and snow festival in this febura...
Asked by Mr.daniel from srilanka
| Feb. 14, 2011 03:39
Document Legalization or authentication
Asked by Manyima from Gambia
| Mar. 27, 2018 21:42
Helloo,We will be visiting HK on the 2nd week of December 2010,and we will ...
Asked by Ms.sheng from Canada
| Oct. 21, 2010 22:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)