Asked by Ms.jane from singapore | Aug. 11, 2010 21:39
About:Hangzhou Bus and Metro Search Tool


i urgently need help in getting around in hangzhou. i'll be arriving in hangzhou by train from shanghai.

upon arrival, i would like to visit the West Lake. may i know how to get to the West Lake from the Hangzhou railway station?

after visiting the West Lake, i would like to visit the Tiantai Mountain Scenic Area. how do i get there from the West Lake by bus?

in addition, i would like to visit the Meijiawu Village, Qing He Fang, Hubin Shopping District and Wulin Shopping District. can i know if these places are far apart from one another? how do i get to each place by bus and where should i go first?

thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bryan | Aug. 12, 2010 02:45
Hi, from the railway station, you can take taxi to the lake, it is very close. Tiantai Mountain is in Tiantai County in the City of Taizhou. You can go there by taking coach at Hangzhou Passenger Transport Center Station.

Qinghefang, Hubin Shopping District are close to each other, they are all to the east of West Lake. Wulin Shopping District is to the north of the Lake but can be reached easily from Qinggefang and Hubin Shopping District. Only Meijiawu is a little far away, it is to the far south of the Lake, it can be reached by Bus 324, 658 and 837.
Related Questions:
Need to advise which transportation to take from Hangzhou to Suzhou ?
Asked by Ms.Qing from Malaysia
| Sep. 30, 2010 04:09
hi miss cheng.. i need your help..can i get the telephone num of that hal...
Asked by Ms.shida from Malaysia
| Aug. 18, 2009 22:15
May i know what's the fatest and cheapest way from Guangzhou to Macau?
Asked by Mr.Wong from Malaysia
| May. 01, 2011 22:35
China Post Registered Air Mail: RA588226345CN
Asked by Yoma from South Africa
| Jul. 30, 2012 22:30
Hello, I need a help. May i know far it is from Hangzhou city to West ...
Asked by Ms.Susan from Malaysia
| Jul. 08, 2009 04:41
Are all the trains stopped at the same station in Hangzhou, Shanghai and Na...
Mr.TANCH51 from Malaysia
| Mar. 21, 2011 02:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)