Asked by Ms.Esther from HK | Aug. 10, 2010 21:45
About:China Embassy in Japan

I want to ask if a Japanese need to apply for visa if he is required to go to china frequently for business. As said The Japanese citizens who hold ordinary passports are exempt from Chinese visa if they enter China for sightseeing, trade, visiting relatives or friends and stay in China for not more than 15 days. What if he exits China and go to Hong Kong and enter to China on the same day, is the stay in China counted from his re-entry?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alex from HK/China | Aug. 10, 2010 22:51
Ms.Esther, A Japanese can exit China and go to Hong Kong, re-enter China on the same day for another 15 days visa free period. The stay duration in China is counted from his re-entry.
Related Questions:
Dear Embassy May I ask if A Japanese nationality is traveling on busines...
Asked by Ms.Mok Lin Lin from Singapore
| Aug. 31, 2009 02:32
What visa i apply for china??
Asked by Lea Dumagst from Philippines
| Apr. 19, 2018 21:37
this is harvey again.i want to apply tourist visa because i want to spent m...
Asked by Mr.harvey from uae
| Apr. 17, 2010 01:21
Hello! I have Japanese citizenship and want to go to Shanghai for 5 days...
Asked by Ms.Sonja Wanner Suzuki from Japan
| May. 19, 2010 02:32
We plan to go to Shenzhen in April 2010. My husband is Thai but I am Japane...
Asked by Mr.Kaneko from Thailand
| Mar. 17, 2010 22:29
Question: The Japanese person (staying Thailand) will go to Vietnam then C...
Asked by Ms.Suchada Pongpun from Thailand
| Jan. 07, 2011 21:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)