Asked by Ms.ali from pakistan | Aug. 09, 2010 03:01
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

hope you will be fine.! But i am realy greatful to GREAT CHINA on providing me scholarship for PhD. I have recieved visa form and admission notice through institute of china. now i have to reached there upto 15 september and i want know, what is the documentary requirment to apply for visa at your embassy? urgent reply will be houner for me. Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Mia | Aug. 09, 2010 03:36
Ms.Ali, I have to say that this site is not that of Chinese embassy or consulates.You should submitfollowing documents for you Student visa application:
1. The Original Visa Notice Sheet (JW 101 or JW102 Form) from an authorized governmental apparatus/organization in China;
2. Admission Letter from your perspective college.
3. Secondary School Certificate Examination Marks (original and copy)
4. Physical Examination Record for Foreigner (the blank form can be downloaded from this website) attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan
5. The original passport with validity more than six months and more than 2 blank visa pages;
6. Photocopy of the first 2 pages (personal information) of the passport and the recent Chinese visa page if there is any;
7. One fully completed visa application form in Chinese or English, attached with one of the applicant's recent color photograph (30mm X 40mm)
Related Questions:
Hi. hope you will be fine. As I will be in Yiwu on October ,I woul apprecia...
Asked by Mr.Masoud Nejadi from Iran
| Sep. 16, 2010 23:50
What proceed if marrying a Chinese?
Asked by Bahamaslady from Bahamas
| Jun. 30, 2015 17:55
Hi, Hope you are fine. I am planning to go to China to attend a conferen...
Asked by Mr.Teheen from Pakistan
| Sep. 03, 2010 04:46
Hi, Hope Everything fine, Sir iam in Dubai and i want to go to Hong Kong ...
Asked by Mr.Mehboob from India
| Apr. 06, 2010 22:17
Hi I hope everything fine with you. This is Sharare of Iran; I like...
Asked by Ms.Sharare V.h from Iran
| Apr. 13, 2011 02:54
hi hope u r fine i want to know some thing hope u can help me i want to go ...
Asked by Mr.mati-ur=-rahman from pakistan
| Sep. 26, 2010 20:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)