Asked by Mr.John Peter from Belgium | Aug. 08, 2010 12:32
About:Hong Kong Travel

Dear Sir/Madem, With respect, it is to say, that I want to use the Hong Kong International Airport to go to Guang Dong for business. Is a visa required for a ?europeen passport holder? Which hong Kong airport is clocest to Guang Dong. How much time is required to approach to Guang Dong through train or bus from airport?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bob | Aug. 08, 2010 22:35
Yes, you need a visa to enter Guangdong and elsewhere in mainland China. please apply for it in advance through Chinese embassy or consulates there in your country. If you are now in HK, you can go to the Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of PRC in Hong Kong.

You can only use Hong Kong International Airport. There are special bus linking Hong Kong airport and Guangdong Shenzhen airport.It costs about two hours.
Related Questions:
dear, with great respect to say that, I want to go to chin as a tourist, b...
Asked by Mr.Samrat from Bangladesh
| Sep. 13, 2010 22:28
Dear Sir With respect I want to know for a tourist in china is he/she n...
Asked by Ms.Ayasha from Bangladesh
| Oct. 06, 2010 01:49
i am australian do i need visa for h k
Asked by william miller from Australia
| Apr. 03, 2015 03:04
i have been traveling to china for past two years; now i can say that i use...
Asked by Mr.michael chijioke amaku from nigeria
| Aug. 28, 2009 21:06
Say I buy the airport express, I use it for 3 days and the 4 day i go to he...
Asked by jackie
| Aug. 08, 2011 04:07
how can i go from Tsim Sha Tsu to the international airport in hong kong?
Asked by zaki from Belgium
| Sep. 03, 2015 21:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)