Asked by Mr.Dan from USA | Aug. 08, 2010 10:51
About:China Embassy in Germany

Hello, I am currently traveling throughout europe for the next 3 months an already booked my flight to china without knowing I needed a visa. Is it possible being that I am not working going to school or living in europe with a us passport but still be able to apply for a chinese visa while I am here in europe. Only option I have found was to mail my passport back to america an hopefully have it back in my possession before leaving to for my next country which seems awful risky.

Answers (3)
Answered by Mrs.Mia from China | Aug. 08, 2010 20:49
Mr.Dan, you can apply a China visa from Chinese embassy in many European countries, such as UK, Italy, etc. And the two I mentioned are introduced in CVASC (China Visa Application Sevice Center)for general visa applications. If you are in other European countries, you can go to the Chinese embassy derectly. The general processing time is 4 working days and some of them offer express and rush services for visa applications.
Answered by Mr.Dan from USA | Aug. 09, 2010 02:59
Ok well now my second problem I found out today I didnt realize it would take 2-3 weeks for a full validity passport as I had to get an emergency passport while I was in Paris. I do not have 2-3 weeks at all in one country is there any chance I can get a visa for China. My stay in China is only 4 nights 5 days.
Answered by Ms.Mia from China | Aug. 09, 2010 03:42
Do you mean your passport is not valid for next 6 months? But if it has validity of 35 days or more counted from the day you enter China, that would be OK to apply a visa to China.
Related Questions:
Visa for China While in Japan (Israeli citizenship)
Asked by Tom from Israel
| Jun. 17, 2013 02:10
Is it possible to get China visa from Hong Kong ?
Asked by pranoto from indonesia
| Sep. 27, 2013 04:09
Can I apply for a 12 Month Multiple entry visa to China in KL
| Jan. 14, 2015 04:00
Hi there, i am a canadian traveling throughout europe and I plan on heading...
Asked by Ms.Yana from Turkey
| Oct. 04, 2010 02:19
Colombian citizen visiting Portugal needing VISA to visit China for tourism...
Asked by Catalina from Colombia
| Feb. 26, 2015 21:55
Student double entry Visa for 5 months stay.
Asked by Shereen from Italy
| May. 29, 2015 02:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)