Asked by Mr.Freddie from Singapore | Aug. 05, 2010 20:56
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Hi, me and my wife are planning to get a tour package in beijing and shanghai. we are Filipinos and permanent resident here in singapore. what are the requirements we need to submit? do we need certificate of employment? how much will the tourist visa cost? thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Aug. 05, 2010 22:18
Each needs to submit the below requirements:
1. One completely filled out visa application form
2. orginal passport
3. one passport photo
4. Round trip airline ticket and hotel reservation.
5. Singapore Employment Permit

Now, you have to apply for China visa through the CHINESE VISA APPLICATION SERVICE CENTER, besides the regular visa fee, you also need to pay for the service fee, the total fee for a single-entry visa per person is 75 Singaporean dollars. $50 for single-entry visa, $25 for Regular service fee(fourth working-day collection)
Related Questions:
Hi, I'm a Filipino and were having our tour in Hongkong this Feb 14 to 19, ...
Asked by Ms.Nicole Tan from Philippines
| Jan. 28, 2011 21:10
Hi, Does this package includes airfare from Manila-China?
Asked by Ms.Sarah from Phils
| Feb. 28, 2011 18:14
Hi, I am planning to visit solo at Beijing for 3 days on Oct 18th. Is there...
Asked by Mr.Ferdous from USA
| Oct. 07, 2010 20:59
Hi, I'm planning to go to Shenzen end of next month without package tour. ...
Asked by Mrs.Whitelily from Malaysia
| Mar. 01, 2011 21:32
HI Can you get your own airfare and still get some kind of group package to...
Asked by Mrs.Jitka from USA
| Feb. 11, 2011 18:23
hongkong package
Asked by babes
| Nov. 24, 2011 05:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)