Asked by Mr.Cruz from Guatemala | Jul. 27, 2010 17:39
About:China Embassy in Mexico

I am traveling to China for a few days, I understand I need a Visa so I will send my documents with a courier to China Embassy in Mexico, can you help me in some issues?.

The Courier ask for one contact person for get the documents, when the embassy give visa, what is the name of this person?,

can I send US Dollars for pay the Visa or only Pesos Mexicanos?

Thank you for your answer
O. Cruz

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Simon | Jul. 28, 2010 04:46
Mr.Cruz, first, the China embassy in Mexico doesn't accept visa applicaiton by mailing, second, the Guatemala passport holders should submit visa application to China embassy in Costa Rica.

As I know, since June 1, 2009, the applicants of Guatemala, Honduras, Salvador and Nicaragua should apply for China visa at the China Embassy in Costa Rica.
Related Questions:
i need to get a beijing visa
Asked by dinie shaw from USA
| May. 15, 2016 22:34
Czech guy want to visit China from New Zealand
Asked by Martin from Czech
| Aug. 18, 2014 01:08
Leaving the country while getting a residence permit
Asked by Allan from Denmark
| Jul. 23, 2012 21:51
hi sir sir i am traveling to busseniess perpuss traving to china can ...
Asked by Mr.najmuddin husain from kuwait
| Jun. 13, 2010 01:58
hi sir sir i am traveling to busseniess perpuss traving to china from ind...
Mr.DEVESH from India
| Aug. 27, 2010 04:03
Do I need a Hong Kong visa if I am planning to spend a few days (less than ...
Asked by Mrs.Jokaveti Soroivai from Fiji
| Apr. 23, 2011 03:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)