Asked by Ms.Tran from Vietnam | Jul. 25, 2010 22:41
About:China Tourist Visa

Hi there,
I'm holding a Vietnamese passport and a Hong Kong ID card. I have been to China twice with my first tourist visa. Now I would like to apply for a multiple entry tourist visa to China in Hong Kong.
Would you please tell me where i can lodge my application in Hong Kong? what do i need for the application? and how much does it cost for the multiple entry visa?
Thanks very much in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Jul. 26, 2010 01:20
you can submit your visa application to Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of People's republic of China in Hong Kong.
You need to prepare the following documents:
1. A visa application form for China
2. Your passport valid for at least 6 months with surfficient visa page.
3. A passport photo.
4. Return ticket, hotel reservation.
5. you may be asked a bank certificate that ensures your stay in China.
A multi-entry visa to China is about US$ 90.
Related Questions:
With Hong Kong ID card valid for 2 years, do I need to apply visa to Macau ...
Asked by Phan from Hong Kong
| Aug. 31, 2011 03:18
Please advise what procedure to apply the HK SAR passport in Toronto?
Asked by Shirley from Canada
| Jul. 27, 2012 02:29
Visa on arrival shekou port
Asked by Sze Lo from United Kingdom
| Apr. 01, 2018 21:34
can I apply for a H.K smart card in Canada?
Asked by Jeanie from Canada
| Oct. 28, 2011 04:20
Does Vietnamese working in Japan need to apply for HK visa?
Asked by tran from Vietnam
| Mar. 02, 2016 20:41
do vietnamese passport require HK visa? 5 days duration stay
Asked by js from Singapore
| Jan. 05, 2014 02:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)