Asked by Mr.Ali Mardan Solangi from Pakistan | Jul. 23, 2010 01:47
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

Dear sir I am working as Liaison Officer in Pakistan Telecom Authority PTA our Chairman PTA has been invited by the Government of China to visit shangahi Expo in August. He holds Australian Passport . I shall be grateful if you will intimate whether my Chairman reaquires the visa on Australian Passport or he is examted from visa or visa will be stamped on his arrival at entry point.

Looking forward for early and fruitful reply please

Ali Mardan Solangi
Liaison Officer PTA
Ph. 051-9225313 cell 03215573738

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Jul. 23, 2010 20:46
Your Chairman needs a visa to visit China, if he is invited by the Government of China, it is easy for him to get a China visa, you can apply for China visa for him, the invitation letter from the Government of China are very helpful for the visa application.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I am pakistani and working as an occupational safety and health...
Asked by Mr.Gulzar Ahmed from Pakistan
| Jun. 10, 2009 01:42
Sir, I am a Government Officer working in a bank I would like to visit Chin...
Ms.JAVEDONE from Afghanistan
| Nov. 25, 2010 21:36
Dear Sir, I am a govt. official working in Civil Aviation Author...
Asked by Mr.S.M.Wahidur Rahman from Bangladesh
| Jul. 20, 2010 01:14
Dear Sir/Madam, I am at present here in DPR Korea. I need to get a new ...
Asked by Mr.Erwin from Philippines
| Sep. 22, 2009 21:55
Dear Sir I am Bangladeshi Police officer. Now working UN mission in East T...
Asked by Mr.MD. ABUL KALAM AZAD from Bangladesh
| May. 26, 2010 03:07
How can I apply for a visit visa to PRC?
Asked by anik from Bangladesh
| Feb. 19, 2016 00:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)