Asked by Mr.Paul Day from Belgium | Jul. 22, 2010 03:38
About:China Embassy in Belgium

Hello - I am a UK citizen living in Belgium and plan to visit China (Beijing) for a short holiday (4 days)before flying on to Hong Kong to visit relatives....The whole trip is about 10 days. Do i need one visa for China or do i need two - one also for Hong Kong? If I need two, do i get them both at the same consular office in Brussels? In either case, do i need to make an appointment with the consular office in Brussels or do i just turn up?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Jul. 22, 2010 20:18
You need a visa for China, you don't need a visa to Hong Kong because Belgium passport holders are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for up to 90 days.

You don't need to make an appointment with the consular office of China embassy in Brussels. Please take your visa application and go to the embassy directly.
Related Questions:
Indonesian on transit via Beijing
Asked by Christine from Indonesia
| Jul. 05, 2017 20:23
A UK citizen residing in UAE and intended to visit RoC after two weeks.
Asked by Vim from UAE
| Nov. 18, 2011 19:34
Tourist visa application from Prague
Asked by Gill from Czech Republic
| Jun. 15, 2015 01:32
US Citizen applying for JW202 Visa in UK
Asked by S from USA
| Nov. 29, 2012 01:13
Hello, I am a citizen of the USA with a US passport and am a permanent r...
Asked by Mr.Craig from Canada
| Apr. 27, 2011 04:08
I am a UK citizen living in Egypt. What visas do I need to visit Hong Kong...
Asked by geraldine eland from United Kingdom
| Oct. 22, 2011 03:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)