Asked by Ms.Lily from Singapore | Jul. 19, 2010 23:06
About:China Consulates in Thailand

I am a Singapore passport holder and will be in Chiangmai for a visit before going into China. Can i apply for visa in Chiangmai. I need a multiple-entry visa. What is the maximum period i can apply for (1 year possible?), what is the maximum length of stay for each entry (3 mths? 6 mths possible?).

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joe from China | Jul. 20, 2010 04:24
Yes, you can submit your visa application to the consulate in person or entrust others like a travel agency to do it for you.

Generally, a multiple entry visa privileges to be valid for 6 months, 12 months or 24 months. The duration maybe 3 months or 6. But the type of visas, number of entries, duration of each stay will be finally decided by the consuls.
Related Questions:
I got PRC passport, and Singapore student pass. Do I need to apply for v...
Asked by Mr.Shi Zheng from China
| Jun. 01, 2010 23:01
Do both previous and next destinations have to be transit countries?
Asked by Dolores from United Kingdom
| Oct. 19, 2017 04:23
Hi...I am a Singapore passport holder. Going to Macau in July for 4 days. I...
Asked by Ms.Seow from Bee Hian
| Jun. 26, 2010 03:49
Layover in Kunming. Do I qualify for 24 hr transit free visa.
Asked by Lisa from Canada
| Jul. 15, 2016 21:39
24 hour transit visa. Thank you.
Asked by Shawn from Thailand
| Oct. 21, 2018 23:48
Hi, I am holding Indonesia passport and I am a Singapore PR. I am going to ...
Asked by Ms.Felicia from Singapore
| May. 10, 2009 22:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)