Asked by Mr.Anurag Joshi from India | Jul. 15, 2010 06:24
About:Chinese Consulates in India

Dear Sir,
I have work permit and residence permit for China. My family (Wife and Son) wanted to visit China with Tourist VISA. I have following question:
1) Can they apply for extension for Turist VISA ?
2) Do, both (My wife & son) need to show minimum balance (i.e. 1.5 1.5 = 3 Lakh) in Bank account. My son is 4.5 yr old
3) Can they apply for dependent VISA from China?

Thanks !

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Jul. 28, 2010 03:09
Mr.Anurag Joshi,
1)they can apply for extension of China Tourist Visa
2)your wife need to show minimum balance 1.5 lakas in Bank account, your son doesn't need to provide it.
3) they can't apply for dependant visa from China, if they want to stay for a long time with you, they can apply for dependant visa in India.
Related Questions:
Dear sir i have got a work permit in china as a profession does embasy has ...
Asked by Mr.Deepak from Nepal
| Jun. 13, 2010 01:59
Dear Sir i have an Iraqi passport and a jordanian permit what is the proced...
Asked by mohannad from Jordan
| Apr. 16, 2012 02:39
Please advise me how to get the working visa from Nepal to china?
Asked by Pradhan from Nepal
| Oct. 15, 2012 04:06
Hello dear sir i want get tourist visa
Asked by malkeet Singh from India
| Sep. 12, 2016 21:45
dear sir/madam-my husband and me hold an indian passport.we live in beijing...
Asked by Mrs.poonam from china
| Apr. 05, 2010 21:36
Dear Sir , Currently, I am in China with work permit and residence permit...
Asked by Mr.Anurag Joshi from India
| Jul. 18, 2010 00:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)