Asked by Mr.S A Kuchai from uk | Jul. 14, 2010 07:12
About:China Embassy in U.K.

my dear i am british cetizen and i am at the present time in pakistan i want to go to hong kong and from there can i get the chines visa? is this posiable to get the chines visa in hong kong with british pasport?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Jul. 15, 2010 02:33
Mr.S A Kuchai, maybe you can't get China visa in Hong Kong, now the China visa regulation asks applicants who want to apply for China visa in a third country/region should hold the valid residence permit or other certificate which entitles them to reside for at least 6 months, I know that we Uk citizens don't need a visa to Hong Kong for up to 180 days, but the visa officer in Hong Kong maybe will ask us to provide the Hk Id card, if you have it, you can get the China visa in Hk.
Related Questions:
Hello dear i am haroon british citizen and i am in pakistan right now and i...
Asked by Mr.HAROON from KHAN
| Jul. 17, 2010 21:03
Hello dear, i am haroon and i am british citizen i am holding british passp...
Asked by Mr.HAROON from Afghanistan
| Sep. 20, 2010 02:23
i am a british citizen in pakistan .want to go to china for excursion .wat ...
Asked by Ms.mahrukh a hameed from pakistan
| Apr. 25, 2009 03:05
dear sir , my name is tauqeer. i am resident of pakistan. i want to come in...
Asked by Mr.tauqeer from pakistan
| Sep. 29, 2009 20:10
hi sir i am british afgan i have british pasport and i have afgani pasport ...
Asked by Mr.m azaim from pakistan
| Jul. 22, 2010 20:31
I am born on 30dec1985 would i find a stable job or job of my choice in the...
Asked by som from India
| Feb. 15, 2015 21:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)