Asked by Mr.Arsalan Ahmed from Pakistan | Jul. 12, 2010 07:29
About:China Tourist Visa

I have got chinese scholarship. I have invitation letter from university. I want to go with my wife. I also got invitation letter for her as well.
fruthermore, I have following documents.
Passport of mine and my wife
Marriage certificate
My medical certificate
Filled Visa forms and passport size photographs.
what additional documents I shall be required.
Someone told me that I also need Police clearance certificate and bank statement
Bank statment of how much amount?
Can I deposit money now and get bank statment, Is it O.K?
Is bank statement of father or Husband is acceptable?
Bank statement of Chinese bank (in case bank account is in china) is acceptable?
please answer me.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Sam | Jul. 13, 2010 21:02
Besides the documents you listed, you also need to submit the
I) The Original Visa Notice Sheet (JW 201 or JW102 Form) from an authorized governmental apparatus/organization in China;

(II) Admission Letter from your perspective college/university/institution

(III) Secondary School Certificate Examination Marks (original and copy)

(IV)Invitation Letter for your wife

The police clearance and bank statement are not required.
Related Questions:
Do i have to provide financial guarantee when applying for a student visa. ...
Asked by Ofori from Ghana
| Jul. 13, 2018 02:40
enrtry visa X1 from Hong kong or Macau
Asked by Yessoh from Ivory Coast
| Jun. 28, 2016 22:03
X1 visa in Hong Kong
| Jun. 06, 2016 04:42
I have applied for Chinese student visa 4 months before but I havent got it...
Asked by Kiran Jha from India
| May. 01, 2017 21:45
I'm on the mainland with a 3 month visa..tourist. I want to exchange it for...
Asked by Tony from P.R.China.
| Jan. 26, 2014 21:09
when should apply for the visa ?
Asked by adam from egypt
| Jun. 04, 2018 01:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)