Asked by Mr.Gaurav from India | Jul. 12, 2010 06:33
About:China Embassy in India

We are a band of 6 members who have been invited to perform in Shangai in September. I wanted to know 2 things

1. Is there a special visa category for musicians or do we apply for a regular / business visa?

2. Do we apply for a group visa or do we apply as 6 individuals?

Thanks in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Jul. 15, 2010 03:09
1. you can apply for work visa which is also issued to aliens who comes to China for commercial entertainment performance.

2. you can apply for a group visa or apply as 6 individuals

Foreigners to be engaged in commercial art performance in China shall provide the temporary commercial art performance permit from the Ministry of Culture of the PRC and the visa notice form from the Ministry of Culture of the PRC or from the Office of Foreign Affairs of provincial people’s government concerned;
Related Questions:
I have been invited to perform in the Macau festival and I have an Australi...
Asked by Ms.Lilly from Australia
| Jun. 05, 2010 05:31
Which visa do we fill in to apply to enter the country for under 30 days?
Asked by karol from New Zealand
| Jul. 28, 2015 21:34
Country Music Artists traveling to China to perform at 6 Concerts - What Vi...
Asked by Dallas Dorrall from United States
| Apr. 11, 2018 22:07
Visa to visit Hong Kong for 1 day in September on Indian passport (Australi...
Asked by Mahi from Australia
| Aug. 29, 2013 02:57
Is there any love for me? I was born November 15th 1984
Asked by Ronica from Singapore
| Aug. 07, 2017 03:15
Do I need a Z type work visa for China if I am going for one job as a subco...
Asked by Tonia Thurman from United states
| May. 28, 2013 03:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)