Asked by Ms.Karen from Switzerland | Jul. 12, 2010 05:34
About:China Embassy in Switzerland

I am an Australian currently living in Switzerland (Lugano). I have a Swiss B permit and have lived here with my husband (also Australian) for 3.5 years. We are planing to travel to China next year and would like to know what we need to do to get a Chinese Tourist visa. What documents do we need? Do we need to go to embassy in Bern in person? How long does it take to get the visa finalised?

I look forward to hearing from you - thanks


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Jul. 13, 2010 03:33
The requirements for China tourist visa application are:
1. applicants' passport
2. one completed visa application form
3. one passport photo
4. round-trip flight tickets and hotel reservation
5. swiss B permit and its copy

You can go to Bern to submit the visa application in person, you can also entrust someone else to do so if you can't go to the embassy in person.

it takes 4 working days for visa processing.
Related Questions:
I must fly to Beijing on November 27, 2013 and need a visa.
Asked by Massimo from Switzerland
| Nov. 19, 2013 00:23
Hello, I am an Australian citizen currently living in Switzerland on a B p...
Asked by Ms.Karen from Switzerland
| Aug. 15, 2010 21:39
Hello I am an Australian citizen with an Australian passport but have been...
Asked by Ms.Johanna from Australia
| Mar. 30, 2011 01:24
Hello, I am an Australian with an Australian passport and an English pa...
Asked by Ms.Newland from Japan
| Nov. 16, 2010 03:48
Hello, I am an Australian citizen living in Switzerland for the past 4 yea...
Asked by Ms.Karen from Switzerland
| Sep. 07, 2010 04:52
I am an Australian travelling Europe. Can I obtain a Chinese tourist visa i...
Asked by David from Italy
| Jul. 28, 2011 22:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)