Asked by Mr.Abdus salam Azad from Bangladesh | Jul. 10, 2010 15:28
About:Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh

Dear sir,
I am an Computer engineer employer as Technical manager of A FULLY Auto Machine sweater factory. My Company Want to send me HONG KONG, ( Company name :ITM World Group, , they are the supplier of that mc.) for Inspact the Machinary for Purches that Machinery.

So pls Advice me what type VISA I need? What papers/Document I have to need for gate the Hong Kong.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Jul. 10, 2010 22:21
A visa to hongkong, it differs according to purpose of your visit. So, your case is business visit.The requirements are as follows:

•Visa Application Form for Hong Kong 【ID(E) 936L. A .C. D】

• If no sponsor is nominated, applicant has to state so in the application form

•Photocopy of page 1-3 of the applicant's passport.

•Residential visa/permit in other countries (if any).

Proof of financial background /employment

• Saving account passbook, bank statement, tax receipt, etc.

• Employment certificate, business registration (for self-employed person).

•Itinerary in Hong Kong, accommodation arrangement such as receipt from travel agency or hotel reservation, two-way flight booking, etc.
• Proof of business visit to Hong Kong:

• Invitation letter from business contact in Hong Kong, or proof of participation in trade fair or conventions, etc.
Related Questions:
Dear Sirs, I am a engineer interested in information about the new illum...
Asked by Mr.Fabio Celso de Castro Tito from Brazil
| Sep. 09, 2009 21:26
Ihave been working in sugar mills for the last25 years from various capacit...
Asked by Mr.m tayyab from Pakistan
| Mar. 07, 2010 20:42
dear sir my name is raghu iam a computer hardware engineer i had my o...
Asked by Mr.raghavendra from bangalore
| Apr. 25, 2010 02:53
Dear Sir, I am working as Manager in(Abu Dhabi) and wish to visit Hongkong,...
Asked by Jai from UAE
| May. 31, 2012 02:08
Dear Sir, I am from Chad and work in Oman as a petroleum engineer. I wan...
Asked by Mr.Abakar Malloum from Chad
| Nov. 11, 2009 01:24
Do we need multi entry visa or only single entry?
Asked by Amr Serag El Din from Egypt
| Mar. 25, 2014 02:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)