Asked by Mr.Shameem from Bangladesh | Jul. 09, 2010 10:28
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Dear Sir,

I am a tea scientist working in Bangladesh Tea Research Institute. Now I want to go to Hunan Agricultural University, China for attending an International Training Workshop for 20 days (Sep 7 to Sep 26, 2010). Hunan Agricultural University has given me an Invitation letter. I have also the international passport with validity. What will be the next procedure to get VISA from you. What are the requirements should be submitted to you to get the VISA and how many days will be required to get the same.

Thanking you,

Mohammad Shameem Al Mamun
Scientific officer
Bangladesh Tea Research Institute

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bob | Jul. 10, 2010 03:09
You also need to prepare one passport photo, typed one visa application form and fill the form, then submit them to the visa office of China embassy in Dhaka, it takes 4 working days for visa processing.
Related Questions:
Can I get visa from your office while staying in Sri Lana?
Asked by Jayampathi Basnayake from Australia
| Dec. 23, 2014 01:20
I know something about tea. Green tea and red tea have different functions ...
Asked by Mr.Spencer
| Nov. 02, 2009 21:54
Can u tell me more about alkaline tea? The examples and health benefits. th...
Asked by erinchum from Malaysia
| May. 23, 2011 21:23
I am looking for a Tea House in Harbin ..that can perform the Tradition T...
Asked by Mr.Richard Nyz from Australia
| Oct. 16, 2010 20:56
what documents are needed to apply for visa
Asked by Kebede
| Jul. 10, 2013 02:45
I purchased jasmine tea in beijing tea house that has fruit in it can you t...
Asked by wendy from Australia
| Jul. 23, 2011 01:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)