Asked by Ms.Nina from Philippines | Jun. 27, 2010 02:24
About:China Embassy in Philippines


Good Day!
I would like to inquire regarding tourist visa for china, i have already booked myself and my mom for Hong Kong this coming December 2010. And when surfing the net i found out that from hongkong we can go to GUANGZHOU; but still in need of visa to enter. its only a 2 hour ride going there by train and I was wondering if we are eligible to get/ or apply for that visa. what are the requirements needed for me to apply for Guangzhou visas. And where exactly can i apply for it. can i get the visa in hongkong or do i have to apply for it in the Philippines.

thank you very much, and hoping for your kind response

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Jun. 27, 2010 03:05
Yes, you can enter Hongkong without a visa for not more than 14 days. If you want to go to Shenzhen, Guangdong during the 14 days, you can apply a Visa-on-arrival at Luohu Port,Shenzhen.
Related Questions:
Educational Diploma Authentication
Asked by Candy Lim from Philippines
| Jun. 07, 2017 04:15
Dear Sir/Mam, I would like to inquire regarding visa application for touri...
Asked by Ms.Corey Uy from Philippines
| Apr. 08, 2009 20:38
Greetings, I would like to inquire regarding your SANYA RESORT HUNAN ISL...
Asked by Mr.Melissa from Philippines
| Mar. 03, 2011 03:43
good day.. i would like to inquire regarding the operating hours of times s...
Asked by Mr.Dan Alvin from philippines
| Mar. 10, 2011 01:41
I plan to go to china on a tourist visa and would like to inquire on the re...
Asked by Mr.James from Kenya
| Jan. 29, 2011 19:54
Good evening! I would like to inquire if you have a service for airport tra...
Asked by achilles victor ganaden from Philippines
| Jun. 23, 2011 20:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)