Asked by from belgium | Jun. 23, 2010 07:43
About:Chinese Embassy in Belgium

Dear madam, sir,

Please allow me to ask you this question. I am married for five years. My wife is a holder of chinese national passport. We have a daughter aged 2. I and my daughter have both the dutch nationality. We all live in Belgium. We plan a holiday to Hong Kong for 13 days in Aug. this year. During our holiday in hong kong we will also visit the city of Shenzhen.
I understand that my wife may need a visa for hong kong, except as her stay could be considered as transit. Could our case be considered as transit?

Looking forwared for your reply

with regards,

HK Man

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Sabrina from France | Jun. 23, 2010 21:42
her stay in Hong Kong is not considered as transit, she needs to apply for Hong Kong entry permit in China embassy in Belgium. You and your daughter can apply for a China visa at the China embassy in Belgium or get a visa on arrival at the entry port of Shenzhen if you will stay in Shenzhen for less than 5 days.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir/Madam I live china almost five years,i am Resident of china but e...
Asked by Mr.Khalid Nadeem Kayani from Pakistan
| Jul. 10, 2009 04:41
Dear Sir/Madam, I have an important question to ask you, since you are ...
Asked by Mrs.Blanca Sandoval from Mexico
| May. 12, 2009 20:59
Dear sir/madam i ak a 62 years old widow. i am visiting hongkong , s...
Asked by Mrs.masina from london
| Sep. 11, 2009 20:46
tourist visa requirement ,,,,,,,,
Asked by Muhammad Azam Aziz from Malaysia
| Nov. 07, 2016 00:26
Dear Sir/Madam can you please give me the list of needfull documents for a...
Asked by Mr.MRIDUL from India
| Oct. 28, 2009 20:27
How to apply for business trip 7 days in Guangzhou? if I a a woman busine...
Asked by Muy Vimean from Cambodia
| Sep. 12, 2015 03:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)