Asked by Ms.Belle from Philippines | Jun. 22, 2010 07:32
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Good day...! I'm holding a Philippine passport and i'm staying in china right now. My Chinese visa will expire on March 1,2011 and my passport will expire on June 1, 2011... I wanna know the Chinese laws about Filipino tourist.
Do I have to go back to my country 6 months before my passport will expire or wait for the expiration of my chinese visa..? Thanks a lot..

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Simon | Jun. 23, 2010 03:46
You can wait for the expiration of your Chinese visa, you don't need to exit China 6 months before your your passport will expire. Your original passport with at least 6 months remaining validity is required when you apply for China visa, after entering China, you can stay till the expiration date of your visa if your passport is still valid.
Related Questions:
Is there a need for Visa traveling to Beijing and other parts for hoilday &...
Asked by Chandra from Philippines
| Jul. 15, 2014 01:06
I'm holding a Philippine passport as of now.
Asked by Ms.Dang from Singapore
| Oct. 15, 2009 20:52
Good day everyone! I'm Philippine citizen holding Philippines passport and ...
Asked by Ms.Demma from Philippines
| Jun. 26, 2009 02:04
Hi,Good day!, I have a Korean friend whose staying here in the country righ...
Asked by Mrs.Bacit from Philippine
| Jan. 17, 2010 04:34
Good day.we are planning to get a hong kong tourist on Monday,we are holdin...
Asked by Mr.Zeith from Philippines
| May. 20, 2010 21:01
I'm holding a Philippine passport and I renewed it in a Philippine Consulat...
Asked by Ms.Simone from Philippines
| Apr. 02, 2010 01:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)