Asked by Ms.ROSES from Philippines | Jun. 20, 2010 09:05
About:China Embassy in Philippines

i have a Hongkong resident friend and he likes me to visit Hongkong this coming July.My problem about the SCL marked from the immigration last April when i visit there.Now i already renew my passport is it possible that the immigration can still track my record? Do i need an invitation letter from my friend? and what shall i do? Please advice .thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Simon | Jun. 21, 2010 03:42
I guess that the immigration can't trace your record if you have got a new passport, SCL is marked because the immigration find you exit and enter Hong Kong for many times in a short time just for gettting another 14 days visa free period in HK.

A visa is not required for Philippine nationals who desire to go to Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China (HK) for transit, tourism or business with a stay of no more than 14 days.

Philippine nationals who desire to stay in HK for more than 14 days, shall present an invitation letter in which the sponsor agrees to provide financial support and accommodation, and one copy of the sponsor's HK ID.
Related Questions:
Shenzhen pass upon arrival for filipino
Asked by Michael from Philippines
| Jul. 09, 2017 21:46
im Pio working here in saudi arabia how can get hongkong tuorist visa
Asked by pio from Saudi Arabia
| May. 31, 2017 02:42
I am Indian Passport holder working in Oman and planning to visit Hongkong...
Asked by Mr.V.VISHNOI from Oman
| Sep. 11, 2010 21:47
Hi! I plan to visit Macao in the coming months and wishes to have a tour...
Asked by Mr.Levi from Philippines
| Jan. 05, 2010 01:45
Is there hongkong-macau visa combine
Asked by Tammy from Australia
| Oct. 30, 2014 01:00
Please can someone tell me how to get hongkong visa or their embassy in kor...
Asked by connery from nigeria
| Jul. 29, 2015 22:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)