Asked by Ms.Anna from France | Jun. 19, 2010 04:48
About:Chinese Embassy in Indonesia

Hello, so I'm a French student currently in Beijing, I have a F visa with 1 entry, it ends on the 22 of july but I will study an other semester in China. But during the holidays I am going to go in Bali from the 15 of july to the 15 of august. So in Bali I have to apply a L visa to go back in China to do my second semester and after get in China apply my prolongation of my F visa. So what kind of documents do I have to bring with me in Bali to make this visa L ? How long will it take ?
Thank you for your coming answers

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bruce | Jun. 19, 2010 22:20
Ms.Anna, I hear that the visa regulation become stricter for Frech nationals, so I guess that maybe it is not easy for you to get a China L visa in Indonesia. The required documents for L visa applcation in Indonesia are:

1. One completely filled out visa application form. No item should be blank .

2. One recently taken 2X2 inch photo showing entire face and without a hat on. Please affix the photo to the application form.

3. Original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application.

4. Round trip airline ticket and hotel reservation.

5. Non-Indonesian applicants should hold the indonedian work permit or residence permit or visa valid for more than 6 months
Related Questions:
I am a French student doing an internship in Beijing with a F visa no entry...
Asked by Ms.Elsa from France
| Jun. 17, 2010 03:18
Hello, I would like to apply for a 1 year multi-entry visa to China from ...
Asked by Mr.dlee from usa
| Jun. 17, 2009 02:10
I'm currently a French exchange student in South Korea and my alien card wi...
Asked by Mr.D from France
| Dec. 26, 2010 19:26
german citizen needs to get a visa for china
Asked by Regina
| Jul. 20, 2012 04:04
Requirement for multiple entries 6-month or more tourist visa
Asked by Melanie from France
| Feb. 08, 2012 01:53
Already in China, I have a single entry F visa. Can I leave to visit other ...
Asked by wumonicathao from USA
| Dec. 03, 2011 21:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)