Asked by Ms.jen from Philippines | Jun. 18, 2010 07:55
About:China Embassy in Thailand

this is jen from phils,we are recently here in bangkok for tourist,and my friend invited us to tour in china for 10 days,we've been in chinese embassy this morning and they said that we need to get tourist visa to come to china,and the requirements are work permit,bank state of account and invitation letter,why do we need that requirements if we are just tourist here in thailand?why do we need to get working permit here if we are just tourist?is that really the requirements to get tourist visa?is that really necessarily to get tourist visa from your embassy,why is so strict?is there any other way? because my friend in china is asking me why like that?thank you! hope you reply asap..

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Jade from USA | Jun. 19, 2010 02:53
How many of your group? If your friend in China can sent you an invitation letter with all your names on it, that would be helpful. Besides, bank state of account is necessary for visitors from some countries when apply for a visa to China.
Related Questions:
We are recently in Bangkok, we are Filipinos whose visa is tourist and our ...
Asked by Mr.Kim from Philippines
| Jun. 18, 2010 21:03
To live in wenzhou
Asked by Homeira Ziak from United States
| Jun. 12, 2011 20:00
Hello, I'm a canadian citizen living in china, I'm here on the "L" visa, I ...
Asked by Mr.SCOTT from canada
| Feb. 17, 2009 02:29
Indonesian invited on business
Asked by Edde from Australia
| Sep. 27, 2017 22:12
How to apply a visitor visa, i`m a domestic helper in Hong kong?
Asked by jen
| Sep. 13, 2011 03:50
i ask if there's achance for to go abroad
Asked by jeny from Philippines
| Jun. 21, 2015 20:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)