Asked by Mr.Shaun from South Africa | Jun. 17, 2010 21:01
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Hi All.
Reading all the Q,A there is still alot off uncertiny.I am currently on a F visa and my fiance and son on a L visa in China.I have been in and out of china for last 2 years.I was offerd a work contract by chinese company and we are in process of obtaining work permit.My Q is as follow,once i have all the formal permit and company papers ,can i change my F visa to Z visa in South Korea.And if so, to what type can i change my family's visas so that they can stay for the same term of my contract.without exit/entry every month.If this is not possible can i do this in HongKong.Clear answers if possible will be appreciated.Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Albert | Jun. 20, 2010 04:31
It is advisable to apply for work visa for you and your wife, it is hard to get a China work visa in South Korea or in Hong Kong, the visa regulations are tightened.
Related Questions:
Hi all, been reading alot from this forum. Would anyone kindly please l...
Asked by Mr.Lau from Indonesia
| Mar. 28, 2011 02:42
couldnt find in the reading were they found all this?
Asked by Mr.... from Zimbabwe
| Feb. 18, 2009 14:48
This is really a wonderful website. i learned alot reading from all of your...
Asked by Mr.Acosta from Philippines
| May. 26, 2010 04:00
Need to declare used laptop, Motorola cell phone and Kindle tablet when get...
Asked by Dr. Godinez from USA
| Apr. 08, 2013 20:23
Sunrise on East Peak of Huashan Mountain
Asked by USA from Mercedes
| May. 11, 2017 03:17
Transfer from T2 to T3 at PEK
Asked by Anasatasia from Germany
| Aug. 09, 2017 02:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)