Asked by Mr.Avinash Gawli from India | Jun. 14, 2010 07:28
About:China Consulates in India

I am working for a Pvt. Ltd. in India. I have to visit China (Yongkang) often and stay for 3-3 months. What is the procedure to get employment visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jun. 14, 2010 22:43
Mr.Avinash Gawli, first, please see the consular distrcts of the China embassy/consulate in India, then go to the CVASC in New Delhi or Mumbai or the consulate in Kolkata.

The requirements for employment visa application are:
(i) Original passport which has more than 6 months left before it expires from the date of application and sufficient blank visa pages (18 months and more left if intended stay in China is more than one year).

(ii) One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken passport photo. All the items on the application form should be fully filled in with genuine information;

(iii)Covering letter from applicant.

(iv) "Physical Examination Record for Foreigner" issued by doctors from an Indian state hospital. The photo on the Record should be stamped by the hospital.(Valid for 6 months from issued date)

(v) Photocopy of the personal data page of applicant's passport.

(vi) Photocopy of Applicants Educational qualification or Professional qualification

(vii)Employment Approval Documents

Method and Time for Submission of Application
(i) Method: An applicant may submit his or her visa application to the Centre in person or entrusts someone or a travel agent to submit on his or her behalf. You may be required to go to the Chinese Embassy or the Chinese Consulate General for an interview if the Chinese Embassy or the Chinese Consulate General deems it necessary.

(ii)Time: Regular visa processing time is 4 working days. The Centre also offers next working day service (you will have to submit your application before 11:00 a.m). For the next working day service, visa will be ready for collection at 2:00 p.m. on the second working day.
Related Questions:
I kumaralingam from srilanka, I am a business man. My company name is EXPO ...
Asked by Mr.kumaralingam from Sri Lanka
| Jul. 21, 2009 20:16
Hi, I am from C&H Terline (PVT) Ltd, plan to visit the canton fair on end ...
Asked by Mr.Rohana from Sri Lanka
| Feb. 14, 2011 00:55
Dear sir, I am a director of a pvt ltd company. I have visited once chaina...
Asked by from Sri lanka
| Jun. 18, 2010 21:56
Asked by Susil Ranjith from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 02, 2012 01:50
I appreciate that if someone helpe me with my visa.
Asked by Nanjula Bogahage from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 17, 2014 01:53
Dear Madam, Sirs, We Viridis (pvt) Ltd, Sri Lanka. We are Plastics recycle...
Asked by Ms.Priyamvadha from Sri lanka
| Jun. 18, 2009 23:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)