Asked by Ms.Apple from Philippines | Jun. 13, 2010 05:37
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Hi, am Apple and working for a Shipping Manning Agency, am about to apply our seafarer a china visa. what are the requirements for the application (expedite)? as our seafarer is scheduled to join in one of our manned vessel at China this coming 18th June. thanks for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles | Jun. 13, 2010 21:18
Crew (C) visa is issued to crewmembers working on board of international trains, airliners or vessels to China.

Please submit the following documents with your application:
1. A valid passport as well as a copy of its information page : Your valid passport must have at least six (6) months of remaining validity with at least one blank visa page in it.

2. Application form: One completed Visa Application Form (Q1)

3. Photo: one recent photo of 2*2 square inch (black & white or color is acceptable) glued or stapled on the application form.

4. Formal application letter issued by the airline or shipping company;

5. The original and photocopy of the employee ID of the applicant.

You can ask for one working day or 2-3 working days expedite service.
Related Questions:
Regarding visit to Shanhaiguan Pass from Jinzhou port.
| Aug. 17, 2016 20:13
visa requirements to macao
Asked by Marie from Philippines
| Jan. 12, 2016 21:30
Non Philippine passport holder,without proof of residency
Asked by marie from Philippines
| Oct. 10, 2012 02:33
Korean visit visa
Asked by Usman Ali from Pakistan
| Jun. 15, 2016 20:29
I am a seafarer in an International Cruise ship. My wife is joining with me...
Asked by Mr.Olazo from Philippines
| Jul. 17, 2009 22:23
Applying for Tourist Visa in Sapporo
Asked by Olivia from United States
| Feb. 04, 2013 01:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)