Asked by Mr.Apoorv from UAE | Jun. 12, 2010 10:39
About:China Embassy in UAE

Dear Sir:

I am an Indian National residing in Dubai-U.A.E on a partner visa, i now intent to visit China & open an office(branch) in Ganzhou, can i know which visa i should apply for?

Also what will be the formalities to open an office there?


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Mike | Jun. 13, 2010 01:14
Mr.Apoorv, if you don't have an invitation from CHINA with a copy of the inviter's license, you can't apply for business visa, you can have a try to apply for China tourist visa, the required documents are:
1. Original passport with blank visa pages and validity of more than 6 months;

2. UAE resident visa valid for more than 6 months. (Excluding non-GCC applicants);

3. Application Form which must be completed neatly and signed by the applicant;

4. One passport photo (and the photos of the applicant's accompanying persons included in his/her passport if they plan to travel with the applicant.);

5. Copies of the data pages of the applicant's passport and UAE resident visa.

6. A No-objection letter from the applicant's company stating his or her position ,monthly or yearly salary;
Related Questions:
How is the visa application procedure? An invitation from my cousin is adeq...
Asked by abdullah from India
| Dec. 09, 2013 01:50
Dear Sir I am a Pakistani national, residing in Qatar, working with a fina...
Asked by Mr.Muhammad Jamil from Qatar
| Mar. 16, 2010 04:38
Dear Sir, I am a Indian Citizen holding an Indian Passport residing in a...
Asked by Mr.Siby George from UAE
| May. 17, 2010 20:35
possibility of Issuing Myanmar avisa for Georgian Citizen, who is residing ...
Asked by Maia Kavtaradze from Georgia
| Jul. 16, 2012 02:50
Visa requirements for conference
Asked by Manoneeta Chakraborty from Turkey
| Apr. 02, 2015 01:29
Sir, I am indain National residing in UAE. Can I get China on arrival Visa ...
Asked by Noushad Hamsa from UAE
| Nov. 22, 2014 03:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)