Asked by Ms.Levey from United Kingdom | Jun. 11, 2010 19:23
About:China Embassy in Vietnam

Hi everyone,

I am travelling in vietnam at the moment but plan to head to china before I fly home to the UK. Is it possible to get a chinese tourist visa in Hanoi? I think I read somewhen on this blog that you need to have a resident permin in vietnam to be able to get a visa for china, is this true? I dont have one of these, just a tourist visa! If it is possible, can anyone tell me what I need to take with me and how long it takes? Do they have an express service? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Duke from UK | Jun. 13, 2010 03:25
Ms. Levey, you can apply for a L visa for China through Chinese consulate in Hanoi. You need to privide the copy of your used visa for Vietnam, together with a complete Chinese visa application form; and the copy of your passport.
Related Questions:
Hello, i am italian. I am in Cambodia at the moment but I will travel in V...
Asked by Ms.Salvatori from Italy
| Nov. 08, 2010 00:53
Roundtrip Confusion
Asked by Jonathan Harvey from United Kingdom
| Jun. 01, 2016 03:46
Tourist visa without a return flight ticket
Asked by Thomas from United Kingdom
| May. 19, 2013 02:44
Hi I am an Australian passport holder and i am travelling to Vietnam. I...
Asked by Ms.Linda from Australia
| Oct. 08, 2010 02:03
hello i am austrlian i am travelling to cambodia then vietnam before enteri...
Asked by from Australia
| Aug. 15, 2010 22:07
Hi, I will be travelling around asia and I wanted to visit china for 5-8 da...
Asked by Ms.traveller from New Zealand
| Jan. 08, 2011 01:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)