Asked by Mr.RAMASAMY BASKARAN from SRILANKA | Jun. 11, 2010 07:33
About:China Business Visa

Dear,sir I would like to visit for expision 2010 iam doing buissness how can get my entry visa please help me . thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles | Jun. 13, 2010 21:50
if you want to get the Business Visa (F visa) to visit exposition 2010 and do business in China, you have to prepare the below documents:
1. the invitation letter from the inviting unit
2. the visa notification letter from the authorized Chinese governmental unit, the host company in China should get this document for you
3. A valid passport as well as a copy of its information page: Your valid passport must have at least six (6) months of remaining validity and at least one blank visa page in it.
4.Application form: One completed Visa Application Form
5.Photo: one recent photo of 2x2 squre inch (black & white or color is acceptable) glued or stapled on the application form.
Related Questions:
Hi, aim holding a valid nepali a days iam working in bel...
Asked by Mrs.dil from Belgium
| Sep. 24, 2010 21:13
Iam a pilipino would like to visit macau for 3 days do i need a entry visa...
Asked by Springville from Phillipines
| Sep. 01, 2016 22:16
visit Beijing & Hongkong
Asked by Mohammed Faisal from UAE
| Apr. 24, 2012 20:02
what are the documents, required to carry while travelling to China & Hongk...
Asked by p suresh from India
| May. 21, 2011 04:30
How can get easily HK entry
Asked by Ban from India
| Oct. 25, 2016 20:25
Hi everyone! My officemates and I will be in Hongkong this July 2010. We...
Asked by Ms.Glye from Philippines
| Feb. 24, 2010 01:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)