Asked by Ms.Inoma from Sri Lanka | Jun. 10, 2010 03:40
About:China Embassy in Singapore


i am a srialankan passport Holder working in Singapore under Employment pass...i plan to travel to Hongkong for holiday end of August.....roughly how long does it take to process the visa as i heard it takes up to 2 months? is this true? if it take 2 months do i have to give in my passport for the application process or is it just the required documents?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles | Jun. 14, 2010 02:28
If your stay in Hong Kong is less than 14 days, the China embassy in Singapore can issue Hong Kong visa to you, it takes 4 working days, if you want to stay in Hk for more than 14 days, your application should get the approval of Hong Kong immigration Department, so it takes about 1 month. You can go to China embassy in Singapore directly to apply for HK visa. Your original passport don't need to be left for Hong Kong visa application. The photocopy of your passport is required.
Related Questions:
Hi. I am under employment pass in singapore for more than a year now, and ...
Asked by Mrs.Ma Teresa Lao from Singapore
| Jan. 22, 2009 21:00
Hi I'm Vietnamese working in Singapore under Employment pass. I already bou...
Asked by Mr.EnDi from Vietnam
| Aug. 19, 2010 01:39
Hello, I am an Indian Citizen working here in Singapore under Employment Pa...
Asked by Mr.Kumar from Singapore
| Jul. 29, 2009 03:45
Hi, I am Holding Bangladeshi Passport , Live in Singapore
Asked by Md Kamrul Islam Chakder from Bangladesh
| Mar. 07, 2013 03:28
I am a Malaysian working in Singapore. I travel everyday from Johor to Sin...
Asked by Ms.Kwong from Malaysia
| Oct. 07, 2009 22:24
Tourist Visa requirement - Indian national working in Singapore
Asked by Nishant from India
| Nov. 11, 2013 00:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)