Asked by Ms.CHRISTINE KAWIRA NKURU from KENYA | Jun. 09, 2010 03:35
About:China Embassy in Kenya

Christine Kawira Nkuru
P.O. Box 1948 – 60200
Meru - Kenya
Phone: 0724 812 600

H.E Ambassador: Mr. Zhang Ming
Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Republic of Kenya
P. O. Box 30508
Phone:254-20-2722559, 2726851
Fax: 254-20-2726402, 2711540

Dear H.E Ambassador

I humbly submit this request to your Embassy for your kind consideration

I am a Kenyan lady aged 18 years, a holder of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education - KCSE ,Ex- student of St.Anne’s Sec.School - Lioki - Kiambu: Kenya - Year 2009


Mathematics: A -
Physics: A -
Biology: A-
Agriculture: A
Christian Religious Education - CRE: A-
English: B
Kiswahili: B
Chemistry: B

Mean Grade A - Minus

I have also undertaken some Computer Applications course and attained mean grade of A.

I come from one of the minority and most marginalized Tharaka community of greater Meru District in the Eastern Kenyan where girl child has been disadvantaged for sometime now.

I am therefore kindly seeking full scholarship to study Civil Engineering in any of the reputable University. My dream is to complete my PhD in engineering not later than when I am 30 years old and come back to Kenya to assist in developing my country.

The purpose of this letter is to kindly request for your assistance with a full scholarship to realize my dream.

Any assistance accorded shall be highly appreciated.

Thanks and God bless you.


Answers (2)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Jun. 09, 2010 20:28
Ms.CHRISTINE KAWIRA NKURU, you can first read the information about Chinese Government Scholarship scheme on this website
Answered by Mr.Joseph K. Maina from Kenya | Jun. 11, 2010 08:26
I am working with the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority the the Chief Aeronautical Information oficer. I submitted my application on line as required to attend the Global AIM Congress as from 22nd to 24th being held in China.
My worry is time is running out and my employer would wish to see an invitation letter to allow me to attend. The invitation was supposed to be 72 hours after applying.
Please help for me to be able to make proper travel arrangements
Related Questions:
Can a tourist from New Zealand go to the island of Jinmen or do you need to...
Asked by Christine from New Zealand
| Jun. 29, 2011 21:09
how many milk powder can i bring christine
Asked by Christinezh from Australia
| Jun. 01, 2013 04:55
can I go and work in taiwan this year? if yes, when?
Asked by maria christine from Philippines
| Jan. 15, 2015 01:08
Hi, I will be travelling to Guangzhou next year January 27th to 31st. What ...
Asked by Christine Ong from Philippines
| Oct. 31, 2015 03:19
Ms Christine I would like to know how is the toilet over there? I plan t...
Asked by Mr.Christine from Singapore
| Sep. 09, 2009 01:00
Helo po good pm po!what is the requirements for getting chinese visa?
Asked by Sally C Ramirez. from Philippines
| Jul. 23, 2018 01:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)