Asked by Ms.Eve from USA | Jun. 08, 2010 02:28
About:China Embassy in Philippines

I'm a US resident and a US passport holder.I am planning to visit Manila and Beijing, my travel arrangements for Beijing will be done there in Manila. Can i apply for my China Visa here in the US or is it better to apply there in Manila? If I apply in Manila, what will be my requirements. Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Jun. 08, 2010 23:05
It is better for you to apply for China visa in US if you will travel to Beijing within 3 months, generally speaking, the single-entry China visa is valid for 3 months, it won't expire if you go to Beijing in the 3 months.

It is easy for you to get a China visa in US, for China visa applcation in a third country, there are many variation.
Related Questions:
connecting flight in shanghai to hk, would i need to have a visa in order t...
Asked by TA from USA
| Oct. 31, 2015 02:01
Can I send a friend to drop my application because am in Mississippi and my...
Asked by Uloma from Nigeria
| Mar. 09, 2014 03:49
going to manila from los angeles, stopover in qingdao, then xiamen. do i st...
Asked by Joe from USA
| Dec. 29, 2017 02:21
Im a Philippines passport holder and will be on business trip to several co...
Asked by Mr.Jay Dei from Philippines
| Mar. 02, 2011 02:33
Can a US passport holder obtain a Tourist Visa if currently in Japan(alread...
Asked by gails friend from USA
| Dec. 03, 2014 19:03
Do we need a China Visa? Transit G Requirements
Asked by Ben from USA/Philippines
| Sep. 28, 2017 22:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)