Asked by Ms.Jenny from Vietnam | Jun. 07, 2010 08:41
About:China Embassy in Singapore

I'm vietnamese & holding Singapore PR. I'd like to visit Hong Kong for 7 days. I understand now there is a need to make online appoitment, however, i have tried many time to make online appoitment, but the website is not available. Pls advise. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Betty from Singapore | Jun. 07, 2010 20:52
Ms.Jenny, you don't need to make online appointment if you apply for Hong Kong visa. Please read the below information carefully. Only ordinary passport holders applying for Chinese visa at the embassy need to make an appointment.

From 14th May 2010, 12:00 PM, the Chinese Embassy in Singapore will stop accepting all walk-in applications of Chinese Ordinary Visa, and accept only applications with online appointment. Kindly make an appointment. Please bring along the receipt of appointment to Chinese Embassy to process your Visa.
Please note that applicants holding Diplomatic, Service or Official passport, or who are qualified to apply for the Chinese Diplomatic, Service, or Courtesy visa , or who apply for Hong Kong visa/ entry permit, should still submit the application directly to the Chinese Embassy.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am Vietnamese, holding a Singapore PR. I will fly to Macau and tak...
Asked by Mr.Hai Cao from Vietnam
| Jun. 15, 2010 02:23
Hi, I am a Vietnamese, holding Singapore PR. I will fly to Macau and the...
Asked by Mr.Cao Nam Hai from Vietnam
| Jun. 10, 2010 03:07
Do i need to apply the permit if i travel to Hong Kong for 4days?
Asked by jasmine from Singapore
| Jun. 16, 2015 03:59
Hi there, I am a Vietnamese PR working in Singapore. I would like to know i...
Asked by Ms.Helen from Singapore
| Dec. 14, 2009 01:20
do vietnamese passport require HK visa? 5 days duration stay
Asked by js from Singapore
| Jan. 05, 2014 02:45
if VISA is required to enter Shenzhen?
Asked by Erin from Singapore
| Mar. 06, 2015 03:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)