Asked by Ms.Soumya from India | Jun. 07, 2010 05:05
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

I wish to travel to china and tibet in June 2010. I have already got a chinese visa. I have tied up with a tibet tour agent to get me a tibet travel permit to visit lhasa.

Can someone please let me know if I can travel to tibet if I have a single entry chinese visa.
I will be entering tibet through a flight from beijing and from tibet take a train to Beijing and then return to india.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Albert Huang from China | Jun. 07, 2010 21:09
yes, the single-entry visa is Ok for your trip, you only enter Mainland China once, Tibet and Beijing are both within Mainland China. The Tibet Travel Permit is only the additional document for travelling to Tibet besides the China visa.
Related Questions:
I have already got Chinese business Visa (30 day single entry valid upto 15...
Asked by Mr.Ujwala from India
| Aug. 20, 2010 21:47
I plan to go to China as a tourist this June, 2010. I returned to the Phili...
Asked by Mr.Arwin Dimacali from Philippines
| Jun. 07, 2010 20:18
Do I need to prepare all the rquirements if I appy visa for the second time...
Asked by MAR RANADA from Philippines
| Nov. 01, 2011 01:05
Is there any visa fee required to pay when we arrive at Hong Kong airport I...
Asked by Mathew from India
| Mar. 04, 2018 20:08
Hi I am planning to visit China in June but I may also stop over at Haikou ...
Asked by Ms.Sarah from Australia
| May. 22, 2010 01:27
Lhasa in Early June
Asked by Jerry from Cayman Islands
| Apr. 22, 2012 03:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)