Asked by Mr.Miguel from Mexico | Jun. 06, 2010 22:23
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Hi I am from Mexico and I live in China, before I go back home Im going to travel to Thailand.I will need to apply for a Chinese visa because I need to take my flight back to Mexico from Shanghia, do you think I would have any trouble in getting the visa? Im also going to be only a few days in Bangkok, do they have a 1 day processig visa? Thanks for your help

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.David | Jun. 07, 2010 03:36
Mr.Miguel, I'm afraid that you can't get a China visa in Bangkok, you don't have a residence permit in Thailand, the short-term visitors in Thailand should apply for China visa in their own country. I know that you only go back China for taking the flight from Shanghai to Mexico, if you go to Bangkok and can't get the China visa, you can't take the flight, maybe you will lose money for buying the flight ticket.
Related Questions:
Seoul to Beijing
Asked by Marisa from USA
| Jul. 28, 2014 20:16
US Citizen flying from United States to Taiwan to shanghai to Tokyo to Unit...
Asked by Kimberly Evans from USA
| Apr. 19, 2016 04:30
Resident in Japan, travel just for three days to China
Asked by Theo from France/Japan
| Jun. 14, 2018 10:40
can u help me pls,what can i do my passport already expired and no visa.
Asked by ms.gemini from zhejiang
| Nov. 30, 2016 20:01
Hi,I am temporary live in L.A. My home is in Tx. I need to apply a visa. Do...
Asked by yum from USA
| Feb. 17, 2013 02:02
I have a single-entry visa as an exchange student.
Asked by Paul Tiessen from The Netherlands
| Dec. 14, 2016 19:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)