Asked by Mr.nimasang from nepal | Jun. 04, 2010 13:32
About:China Embassy in Nepal

HI Dear sir this is nima sherpa from nepal kathmandu so i want to apply for honkong visa for 90 days i have a friend in honkong and she send me invatation letter and bank garrenty so please let me know what docments i need for visa.
that is your kindness for me.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jun. 05, 2010 00:18
Mr.nimasang, you have to apply for the Hong Kong visa through the Immigration Department of Hong Kong SAR Government. The Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu can only issue Hong Kong visa not more than 15 days, you can send the visa application directly or through the local sponsor (your friend) in the HKSAR to:
Receipt and Despatch Unit
Hong Kong Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, Hong Kong

The requirements are:
Application Form for Entry for Visit/Transit in Hong Kong (ID 1003A)

The applicant's recent photograph (affixed on page 1 of the application form ID 1003A)

Photocopy of the applicant's passport

An invitation letter in which your friend agrees to provide financial support and accommodation, and one copy of the your friend's HK ID.

Your friend as the sponsor also need to provide:
Application for Entry for Visit/Transit (Sponsor) in Hong Kong (ID 1003B)

Photocopy of the sponsor's Hong Kong identity card

Photocopy of the sponsor's travel document containing personal particulars, date of issue, date of expiry, and the latest arrival stamp/extension of stay label in the HKSAR (for non-permanent resident of the HKSAR only)
Related Questions:
it's difficult for me here for visa?
Asked by Nima Sherpa from Nepal
| Oct. 14, 2013 04:24
Documents needed to apply for HongKong visa
Asked by chhongba from nepal
| Dec. 04, 2011 21:22
Dear sir, I am Rudra Lal Bhandari From Nepal. I have Thailand Tourist Vis...
Asked by Mr.Rudra Lal Bhandari from Nepal
| Mar. 13, 2011 01:36
China Visa application on the same day.
Asked by mohd iqbal zaroo from India
| Apr. 13, 2012 03:23
I am from nepal. i have friends on Hong kong and macau
Asked by Prabin Ghimire from Nepal
| Apr. 25, 2016 08:26
Dear SIR, I am Indian from Darjeeling and planning to go Guangz...
Asked by Mr.Manish Raya from India
| Apr. 19, 2011 04:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)