Asked by Ms.Pham from USA | Jun. 04, 2010 12:13
About:China Visa Application in USA

My husband and I are US citizen going to Vietnam to visit. We have our passport and visa already. We would like to go from Vietnam to Shanghai(Tour)for a week sometimes in August and return to Vietnam for few days, and from Vietnam to Hongkong & Macau sometimes in August for few days. We're trying to get a friend to book the Tour in Vietnam in advance for me, however. Do we need to apply different China Visa or we can reuse the same China Visa to reenter to HongKong & Macau? We are unable to get the visa done in person thru the travel agency due to time restraint. Please help!!! Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jun. 05, 2010 00:24
Ms.Pham, you can not use the same China visa to reenter Hong Kong & Macau, however, you do not need a visa to Hong Kong for up to 90 days or to Macau for up to 30 days, you just need to apply for China visa to Shanghai, Mainland China. Hong Kong ,Macau, as the special administrative regions, they apply different exit & enter controls from Mainland China.
Related Questions:
Less than 24h in Shanghai for transit
Asked by Ralph from USA
| Nov. 06, 2011 22:02
Will I qualify for 72 hour visa free if I travel to Guangzhou Baiyun airpor...
Asked by Lynn from USA
| Jan. 10, 2014 03:13
I am a US citizen going to Vietnam to visit. I have my passport and visa a...
Asked by Ms.Jasmine from USA
| May. 16, 2010 01:55
Do I qualify for 72 hour transit
Asked by John from USA
| Oct. 04, 2017 10:18
Can a U.S. citizen apply in Vietnam for a Chinese visa to be used 4 months ...
Asked by Paul Mangold from U.S.A.
| Feb. 09, 2012 01:25
What do I need to get a visa to visit China?
Asked by Mark Rosenfeld from Vietnam
| Oct. 10, 2011 02:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)