Asked by Mr.JOAQUINIBIZA from Spain | Jun. 04, 2010 11:37
About:Embassy & Consulates of Spain in China

hello everybody... i am a spanish guy that i meet the most cute and lovely chinese girl in guangzhou.
now i am in spain and she wants to come visit me this summer to spain for 15 days because she is at the university.
i know the spanish consulate requirement but i want to know if anyone was on my situation before and how they did it.
does she only get the papers the spanish consulated need or also she have to show something to the chinese goverment?
i would really apreciated some help,if anyone have done it before and want to share with me ,please.. i want to know!! thank you so much!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jun. 05, 2010 00:29
She just need to get the papers the spanish consulated need, she does not to show something to the Chinese government.
Related Questions:
is there a possibility to go to Wuzhen with the ferry from Wulin Square, Ha...
Asked by Sophie from Russia
| Jul. 03, 2015 02:28
hello everybody ! from windows of the world how to go to happy Valley?
Asked by leighzhel from macau
| Apr. 04, 2016 21:58
Hello, everybody. there is a way to get hanging temple directly from yungan...
Asked by Marica from Italy
| Nov. 16, 2017 21:05
how a company can obtain a work visa for a foreigner employee (list the pas...
Asked by Fede from Italy
| Mar. 27, 2014 04:49
Longyang Rd. to Shanghai Zoo / Hongqiao Airport Terminal 1
Asked by Yogesh from India
| Aug. 07, 2014 01:02
Can you tell me please the closest mosque and halal food Restaurant?
Asked by Ano from Germany
| May. 09, 2015 22:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)