Asked by Mr.Dr farrukh from Pakistan | Jun. 03, 2010 05:10
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

thank you Mr ivan for the reply em really sorry that i forgot to mention that em not going to jiangxi university for studying rather i was asked to come to the university for one month for delivering lecture in medicine,as i've three years of teaching experience in a medical college in pakistan,so do i need original visa notice sheet for that too or invitation letter is sufficient for that,if i require the visa notice sheet how much time the university might need to get that from foreign office china

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Ivan from Ireland | Jun. 05, 2010 21:16
Mr.Dr farrukh, you can apply for Business Visa (F) for giving lectures in the university, yes, you still need the Invitation Letter from the Jiangxi University and the Original Visa Notice Sheet for the F visa application, it takes 5 working days at most for the university to get the original visa notice sheet from the Foreign Affairs Office in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province. It is not hard for the university to get the visa notice sheet for you.
Related Questions:
I got hongkong visa but its EM ! What is EM
Asked by Mama Lc from India
| Sep. 21, 2018 00:51
How can i know fake hong kong visa
Asked by Lalroliana from India
| Sep. 21, 2018 00:53
Arrive Shanghai Airport but leave Via Shanghai Cruise Port Terminal - follo...
Asked by Tonycab from Philippines
| Jul. 17, 2017 21:29
Sorry I am repeating the mail but I forgot to activate the reply to my mail...
Asked by Ms.Silvia Cecere from Belgium
| Jul. 21, 2009 21:17
Hi, Sorry forgot to mention, were flying to Shanghai on the 24th of May ...
Asked by Mrs.Joanne from Philippine
| May. 23, 2010 04:41
Sorry... I forgot to mention that I am returning to Beijing on the Tuesday ...
Asked by Ms.Christine from Australia
| Aug. 05, 2009 01:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)