Asked by Ms.luv from philippine | Jun. 01, 2010 10:58
About:China Embassy in Philippines

hi im planning to go n hongkong together with my boyfriend.he is a lebanese. did he need to get visa? what are the requirements? pls reply.thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Maria | Jun. 01, 2010 20:16
yes, he needs to get a Hong Kong visa, the requirements are:
1. Passport/travel document with blank pages and a validity of at least 6 months.
2. One completed Hong Kong visa application form affixed with one passport-sized photo (ID 1003A)
3. Photocopy of proof of the applicant's financial standing, e.g. bank statements, savings accounts passbooks, tax receipts, etc. and proof of employment (if any), e.g. company leave letter, salary slips, etc.
4. Photocopy of proof of transportation arrangement, e.g. flight itinerary
5. Photocopy of proof of the proposed leisure visit to Hong Kong, e.g. receipt of joining a package tour to Hong Kong, itinerary, etc. (for leisure visit only)
Related Questions:
Business visa for a lebaness nationality
Asked by Pearl from UAE
| Oct. 10, 2018 00:47
Hi Im an Indonesian, but Singapore PR. Me n my friends plan to go to Chin...
Asked by Mrs.Willie from singapore
| Mar. 03, 2010 22:10
hi ... my passport will be expiring this march 4 2010. im planning to go to...
Asked by Mr.michael co from philippines
| Jan. 10, 2010 00:49
what are the requirements do we need to got to hongkong? do we still need t...
Asked by lizabeth humphries from Australia
| Mar. 02, 2015 00:56
Do I need visa to enter Hong Kong and Macau?
Asked by BABU from Dubai
| Oct. 07, 2012 04:19
Hi, I'm a Lebanese passport holder and holding an employment visa (E-PASS.P...
Asked by Mr.Rami from Singapore
| Jun. 29, 2010 04:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)